who am i?

Friday, December 3, 2010

hurmm....
In the last post....i hve introducd my name....
hw abt today??
hurmmmm....let's think...
*thinking
aaaa...ha! i've got it!
i think tdy i wanna story abt myself....with the title of 'who am i?'
*laugh
who am i? who is the real me? huh?
*wondering
hmmmmmmmmm....(jari jemari masih teragak-agak untuk memlakn cerita)
ok,let's start the story.....

Introduction :
miss bella....or nurnabilahmohd nasir....was born in Hospital Besar Kuala Lumpur..
with the DOB 3 oct 1992....(knw i'm 18 years old!)....i'm still young....and i'm still single...(bcz i'm not ready to have a couple wth smeone)
*wink
i was the one who love black,brown and white colour...
in my family,i was the 2nd child of 5 siblings..(thats why they call me angah)
i'm still stdy at UiTM Sri Iskandar.....and i majored in quantitative science...

Body :

1.me..
actually, i cn be ctgrzd as a...happy-go-lucky person.
i'm friendly with anyone.....i'm a lyl friend....
i dn't lke to prtnd as 'hypocrites' person....bcz,this is me!
i'm not totally girl...i'm a little rough person (tomboy)..but, I'M A GIRL!
i ws an easy sympathy to smeone....
*laugh
smetmes,i'm the kind of 'blurr' person...
i'm independent!! and i'm a stylish...

2.daily activities
honestly,i like to cptre my own imges and other...bcz...i like to be a phtgrapher 1dy...
' can't live whtout camera!!' (gile kamera)
i like to hngout wth my crazy-like friend during hlidy.....(kat mne ag...kat jusco la)
*laugh
i really2 love shoppng!! (kalo da yg nk kuar ngn ak...kne bersbr la dgn krenah ak ye..)
*laugh
i'm very fussy abt choosing a clths...bcz,i didn't lke a 'girly' fashion or style!!
i love sport!!
during scndry and primry schl,i'm an athelete....but.....
nw,when i hve a free time...i will hangout wth my friend to play a boling...bcz,i love BOLING!!
i'm a person who love adventure!!

3.i like to make a friends with??
a friends who is crazy-like me...
*laugh
a friend who talkactve,funny...'a frnd who does not like stab me from behind!'
a friend who like to possing infront of camera...(klo ta ske bergmbr,jgn kwn ngn aku!!)
*evil laughter
and a friends who cares deeply abt prsnal grooming,fashion and style..
*evil smile

Conclusion:
so,this is the real me.....this is the reality.....
if,u wish to knw me more closer......please take note with what i'm saying jst nw!



so,anmyeon gesi! (slmat berknlan)

0 comments:

Post a Comment