Move towards better

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Life must be go on...
despite,there are many obstacles and challenges tht i have to go trough alone without the assistnce of another person....
sometms,what happened to me has prvde a useful learning experiences and lessons tht make myself more matured than befre....
and through this.....it alwys mke me think abt my own future.....
*sigh
when the time is given,to make me thinking abt myslf...
nw i realized tht my life is often spnt on useless things...
which smtimes prodce the bst result and smtime it prdce nothing!!
*sigh
but,this is the relity of life.......
as granpa always said to me....
"1day when we grwing up and gtting old,then we realized tht..wht is we clled as life and fture.......bcz,wthout experiences.....thre is no life....and wtouht any lessons...thre is no futre...ths is bcz,the lessons and experiences....will cntinue to shape us to bcme more matured in ths life....and this will hlp us to keep open the eyes to look to the ftre.."
hurmmm...

so,for me.....after all of this happned to me wthout stopping....
i nw truely undrstnd the meaning bhind all of this....
bcz,evry time granted me to think....
i'm alwys filled it with re-evaluate myslf...
and as a result,2day i was detrmind to changed,to stdy hard,and remved all attitude tht are nt good in myslf to becme a scessful ladies...
this is bcz,chnge is bettr than we ever in a stuations tht nvr change.....

so,for thse who exprienced the sme stuations as me...
i sggest u all to changed......
and tke the opportunity to prove tht u are nt stupid or weak!!
and,please tking all this as quickly as possible......
bcz,the opprtnity cmes only once!!
and,do not fllow your heart tht alwys tell u to enjoy troughout ur life...
but smetmes we need to follows wht our mind said....
this is bcz,our mind is alwys wnts the best for ourselves.....
but,if we meditate on it again....
we will find tht your heart will alwys bck stab his master....
compared to what our minds say,tht always beneficial to the master........



anjeonhan gaein jagi banseong (selamat bermuhasabah diri)

0 comments:

Post a Comment