My bf (best friend)

Monday, December 6, 2010

hurmmmm...
my male best friend...
....who is he??
*thinking
hurmmmm.....
*wondering
let his name be a scrt ok....
*laugh
there is actlly a stry bhnd all of this....and thre is the rsns why i choose ths title....
all of u want to knw the stry??
ok2.......let's strt the stry...

recently i'm quite friendly wth sm1...he was a guy...
and i want to stry abt smthng tht make me intrstd to making a friend wth him..
actually,he is a good friend or a good guy tht i ever met....
he alwys help me...whn i need sm1 to express my stries....either when i'm sad,happy or anythng else...
he always there 4 me...and he nvr tired to treat me....
whrs,he alwys gve me an advce whn i need it......
*laughing
bak kata orang...he is evrthng to me....bcz he always care abt me...
(wlpn kdg2 tidak..huhu)
and he nvr cared if i dstrb him or making smthng tht can make him angry...
he was a kind person.......
tht's why smtimes,when i with him..i feel like....he is like a big bro who keep his lil sis with full of love...
and for me,he is a guy who was very calm.....and i'm cmfortable making a friend with him....
*laugh
smetms i feel like i'm in dreams...bcz,b4 i nvr thought tht i will be his best friend.....
u knw why i said like tht?
shhhhhh...juz let it be my scret ok....
*laugh

lastly,hopeflly...when he read this post.....
i wanna let he knw tht i really2 apprciate him as my friend.....
i do love him as my best friend...bcz he help me alot...
n i really2 hope....tht we will be a best friend eva.....
and thanks coz u alwys with me...whn i need sm1 to exprss my stries......
and thanks again coz u alwys lstning my stries.....


nan chinguga dangsin-eul salang haeyo!(aku cinta sama kamu sahabat)

p/s:dn't be msundrstndng with tht words..i juz love u as my friend....

0 comments:

Post a Comment