The nightmares

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The clock has been shwn at 1.34 a.m...
i still do nt sleep bcoz of finding ideas for wrting in ths latest post....
while lookng at the stuations in the room,lit only by a smll lamp(lmpu tdur)...
seeing my sis who was lying on the bed while saddled beautiful dream...
while I, still infrnt of my leipy to write a blog....


as usually,these day i sit at home and facing my leipy to get rid of my boredom...
but on this dy...i dn't knw,i felt like i was in a vry quiet place....
it was like being in a garden,tht full of fantasy...
but in fact,not only tht..lately,i often dream abt the bad things...
....it also can be dscribed as a nightmare....
and it has mde me to often look bck on wht i hve dreamed evry night....
whether ths dream bring a bad sign to me?
bcz,normally...dream is mentiond as a fctional demon who wants to frightn the people...
in fct,thre is also a dreamd tht became reality as what we dreamed...
hurmmmmmm......


but,it does not mtter....than i was thnking abt wht the implied meaning bhnd these nghtmares... 
better,i just forgt abt it....
bcoz,the more i think....the mre frequent the nghtmres keep plying on my minds....
and,hopeflly tht the nghtmares will nt happen again....


geu agmong-i kkeutnal huimang (semoga mimpi ngeri berakhir)

0 comments:

Post a Comment